- The school covers the phonetic sounds of the letters of the alphabet, numbers, shapes and sizes.
- This is complimented with singing, rhymes, storytelling, art and painting.
- Children develop their listening and speaking skills through games, displays, story sessions and discussions.
- Reading and writing are given high priority at all levels, and the children do this in a variety of ways, including listening to taped stories, browsing through story books.
- Mathematics takes place from early play stations, using sand and toys, and continues to problem solving situations.
- We encourage the children to develop an interest and basic knowledge of their environment, their spatial awareness, trees, flowers and under supervision, carry out topic Studies.
- Health education and cleanliness are promoted through simple topics in the daily activities when children are encouraged to think about safety issues at home and at play.
- In Religious Education and at assembly, we reflect on spiritual and moral issues. Children learn about the world's faiths and celebrate different festivals at appropriate times.
- All children take part in physical education, including swimming, and are encouraged to develop skill, control, learn to work in a team and also how to have a lot of fun!
The learning environment is extended outside the perimeters of the school, we place great emphasis on learning skills and knowledge beyond the academic curriculum. Children go for one school trip each term, to broaden their outlook.
In KG3, the Curriculum is more structured and priority is given to core subjects like:
English – This is the essential tool for all learning, and encompasses the skills of speaking, listening, reading, writing, spelling and handwriting.
Maths – The areas of number, shapes, space, measurement and handling data are taught in a practical way and we use a range of resource materials to ensure maximum interest, understanding and achievement..
Information Technology – The School has a fully equipped computer department. The computers are used for a variety of activities, including adventure stories, maths activities, and information.
In addition the other subjects covered are: Religious Education and Music. The outdoor activities are P.E and Swimming.